Late Cancellation & No-Show Policy
At Atomic Hockey, we strive to provide the best experience for all of our members. In order to ensure that every athlete has equal opportunity to participate in our training sessions, we have implemented the following Late Cancellation & No-Show Policy:
- Members must cancel their booking at least 12 hours before the start time of their scheduled training session. This allows us to offer your spot to another member on the waiting list and ensures that all our athletes have an equal opportunity to train.
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours before the scheduled start time of the session will be considered as a “Late Cancellation”. The first Late Cancellation in a calendar month will be forgiven as a courtesy. However, any subsequent Late Cancellations within the same month will incur a fee of $20.
- If you have an unlimited membership, please note that booking a session and failing to attend will count as a “No Show” as this spot could have been used by another member. In such cases, a fee of $25 will be charged.
- In general, a “No Show” (when a member does not show up for a scheduled session without any prior cancellation), will also incur a fee of $25.
- Please note that failure to pay your Late Cancellation or No-Show fees will result in your account being frozen until your charges are cleared. This ensures a fair policy for all members.
We understand that unexpected situations may arise, but we encourage all our members to notify us as soon as possible if they are unable to attend a session. This helps us maintain an effective schedule and maximizes the usage of our facilities for all members.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. By respecting this policy, you are ensuring a fair and efficient scheduling process for all members of our Atomic Hockey community.
We understand that sometimes, circumstances change and you may need to request a refund on your membership. While we strive to accommodate all our members’ needs, it’s important to be aware of our refund policy.
If you decide to cancel your membership and request a refund, the following conditions apply:
- All refunds are subject to a 3% processing fee. This fee was initially taken by our payment processor when your membership payment was made and is non-returnable upon refund.
- A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from the refund to cover our internal costs associated with processing your membership cancellation.
- No refunds will be issued if the request is made more than 3 days from the start of the month. This is to ensure fairness and manageability of our membership system.
Please consider these points before making a decision. We strongly encourage all our members to be certain of their commitment to the membership before purchasing, as the refund process can result in a loss due to fees.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions about our refund policy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re here to help.